Friday 21 September 2012

The Nordic Fit Turns 6 Months

So, today my humble blog will be 6 months old. Started in tumblr on 21.03.2012, The Nordic Fit keeps gathering more and more monthly readers as we speak. At the moment we are talking about tens of thousands of people getting a piece of Finnish take on classic and comtemporary style. I would like to offer my most humble thank-yous and hope that you have gained something from your visits. Be it from "That actually looks good" to "I'm certainly not gonna wear that", I am happy that I have been able to be a part of you developing or assessing your style.


Sneak peak of next week's material.


For this post I thought I would share some interesting statistics from the start of June. And first up, top tep countries of incoming traffic to Blogspot. I've had some problems with recording the data on tumblr's side, so unfortunately that's not available. The last week USA was 76% of all traffic though, so this seems to vary quite a lot.



Some weeks there has also been quite exotic countries (from my point of view) reaching the top five, such as the Philippines or Peru. There has also been pretty weird google search words being used to end up in my site which I shall perhaps list in a postseparate entry some time later.

Now I want to thank you all and hopefully you'll keep coming back. Anytime you have any questions or feedback, please send them to contact (at) thenordicfit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment