Saturday 13 October 2012

Another Season Look

This one is from a while back, but fits today's weather quite well I think. Theme was a sort of a smart casual and I'm quite happy with the results.




A few components happen to be the same as in my last post here, but the overall look is quite different. I think that's something where I aim when buying my clothes - versatility. Still being a student and a person with a very limited budget, it naturally makes sense to have pieces that can be worn as much as possible. And, yes, my blue tassel loafers aren't those things.

The shirt here is the same gingham checked flannel shirt, nice and soft. The cardigan is a cotton cashmere blend in a kind of medium blue. Pocket square white cotton square to keep things simple and a bracelet for no obvious reason but my own taste.




Khaki cotton chinos from Brooks Brothers, and grained leather longwings from Meermin. The socks are merino wool.



No comments:

Post a Comment