Wednesday 24 October 2012

Chambray, Wool and Raw Denim

Snow promised for tomorrow and haven't seen the sun in like a week. Here's a casual grocery's combo playing with warm and rough textures and seasonal colors. Taken about a week ago.




The shirt underneath is a chambray shirt, soft as a baby's butt. The jumper on it from H&M, and I quite like how they work together. The shirt collars look better than ever as well, and all the colors are in harmony. Somehow light blue and beige simply win every time.




The raw denim and the acorn Stows add the finishing touch. Details that can't be seen, but if someone once catches a glimpse they are those small things that make an outfit perfect. This one includes a london tan bridle leather belt from Equus Leather and light blue with navy pindots merino wool socks.



6 comments:

  1. hi man! Really great blog and awesome style!
    I have the same knit from h and m, took it dark grey too, and I love it. Yet I fear the first washes, have you already washed it? Are you satisfied with this product? anyways, many props for your awesome blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!

      First up, thank you very much. Second, I haven't washed it yet, just hanged it outside a few times and it's still quite fresh. I think washing it in cold 30 degrees and without tumble drying it should be fine? That's what I'm planning to do anyway.

      Delete
  2. hi there! Sorry for my late answer, did not visit your blog until today! You are right, I also did this, I guess that it is the best way to clean wool! But I have to say that I really like it and want to keep it fresh and long as possible. By the way, I was wondering: you are from Finland, right? I have been living in Vantaa for a couple of months, but I found it hard to find clothes, so I am wondering where you get yours from? Just wondering.. Anyways, keep on doing your blog, it is good and always influencing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm from Finland. There are a few OK shops in Helsinki such as Sauma, but mostly the good stuff is abroad. Internet is our friend though, and about nine out of ten from the items in my wardrobe are from different sources in the Internet: webstores, eBay or different forums.

      Delete
  3. that's what I thought too, internet is a must..

    ReplyDelete